Table of Contents
March was a busy month for us. Here’s what we have been working on.
New Features and Updates
- Updated Growthbook to the latest version by @michaeljguarino in #593
- Prefect to latest version v2.8.6 by @floreks in #591
- Upgraded Metabase artifact to the latest release by @maciaszczykm in #590
- Upgraded Chatwoot and also removed dependency on the forked chart since it seems to be unnecessary by @michaeljguarino in #584
- Upgraded Dagster chart to latest version v1.2.2 by @kwigley in #581
- Upgraded Airbyte to 0.42.0 which will fix some UI issues by @michaeljguarino in #579
- Upgraded Datahub to the latest version v0.10.0 along with cleaning up some of the jobs we copied locally to be able to set resources.by @DavidSpek in #574
- Upgraded MLFlow to version v.1.30 and uses a new image with a newer version of MLFlow. by @DavidSpek in #558Upgraded our GCP bootstrap K8s version to the latest version v1.23 by @DavidSpek in #554
- Made updates to the account setting tab by @maciaszczykm in #312
- Expose user management feature which is useful for configuring access to groups/roles by @michaeljguarino in #315
- Add cluster promotion commands which will allow users to perform all the main CRUD for cluster promotions by @michaeljguarino in #361
- Adds info command to redisplay the info from the deploy notes for an app. Also, add a new command set for "apps" since "repos" is unintuitive by @michaeljguarino in #376
- Add global debug flag plural --debug or PLURAL_DEBUG_ENABLE=true plural ... to display some debug information by @zreigz in #357Add --all flag to plural destroy. This will make a full cluster destroy require an implicit invocation which can prevent mistyping by @michaeljguarino in #359
- Surface health info in cloud shell installer. This will show users the pending state (in a very basic way) for the apps they've installed in the cloud shell. by @michaeljguarino in #1031
- Delinquent payment notifications by @dogmar in #1037
- A quick button to be able to delete the cloud demo by @michaeljguarino in #1033
- Make legacy user callouts dismissible by @maciaszczykm in #1034
- Pricing calculator by @maciaszczykm in #1014
- Implement user limit by @michaeljguarino in #1007Restore the GCP demo and update the onboarding flow by @floreks in #968
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Loading improvements by @maciaszczykm in #1020
- Support FILE config input types by @dogmar in #996
- Fix stale struct error when deleting deferred updates by @michaeljguarino in #979
- Add support for prefix on password type by @michaeljguarino in #378
- Add support for missing wait and skip flags by @zreigz in #375
- Fix VPN table scrolling by @floreks in #306
- Add initial concepts page by @swoodward in #183
- Document helm rollbacks by @michaeljguarino in #181
- Feat: Pricing calculator by @maciaszczykm in #180
- Fix: doc "Add an application" by @walkoss in #179
- Add dagster deployment guide by avaidyanatha in #178Clean up initial repo instructions by avaidyanatha in #172
Since our last newsletter, we’ve posted four articles.
We're currently offering $500 for every application contributed to the catalog and $150 for every application upgrade performed.
We wrote a new guide on how to deploy Airflow on Kubernetes using the updated Plural application. In 13 quick steps, you can get Airflow deployed on your own cloud using Kubernetes.
We wrote a new guide on how to deploy Airbyte and add users to your Kubernetes cluster by using the updated Plural application. Check out our latest guide below.
We are now accepting applications to contribute content to our blog. Earn $600 per 1,000-word article that you write for Plural. Learn more below.
Since our last newsletter, we have had 43 members join our discord bringing our membership to 573.
Check out our community page for what else we have been up to.
Connect with us
Be the first to know when we drop something new.