Founded in New York and backed by top VC’s, Plural is a seed-stage, remote-first company. Plural empowers customers to effortlessly deploy and operate production-ready open-source solutions on Kubernetes.
We offer our customers curated stacks of open-source solutions for data, observability, DevOps, security, and more. Whether it’s building a modern data stack or an observability platform, Plural lets its users build great solutions in their cloud and removes the headaches of maintaining infrastructure over time. Our goal is to be the single pane of glass for DevOps teams to manage all application deployment.
The Plural team is made up of incredible people from companies like MongoDB, Facebook, Amazon, HashiCorp, Palantir, Monte Carlo, and Bloomberg. We are open-source, have a vibrant Discord community, and work out of Github as much as possible.
We’re looking for our first sales hire: a Senior Account Executive with a proven track record who is looking to make an immediate impact and is excited about building a scalable go-to-market at Plural and is capable of owning the sales process from end to end.
- Be part of a lean team with huge opportunities for growth as the team scales up
- Take charge of the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closing, for enterprise-level accounts. Utilize your exceptional communication and negotiation skills to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Contribute significantly to Plural’s go-to-market strategy
- Reporting to the CEO, but collaborating with teammates across the company, from engineering to marketing to hit your goals
- Manage the sales process from beginning to end, including building pipeline, discovery, responding to leads, understanding the customer’s needs, and identifying key client decision-makers and expansion opportunities, culminating in closing the deal
- Work closely with CEO to develop and refine a repeatable sales playbook, regularly iterating and experimenting with changes to our sales and broader go-to-market strategy
- Research prospect accounts, identify customer champions and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Maintain a solid understanding of competitors, cloud and open-source ecosystems, and industry trends
- 4+ years experience as an Account Executive selling B2B Open-source, DevOps, or infrastructure products
- A proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Ability to understand and clearly convey complex topics to a technical audience(e.g. CTOs and engineers)
- A customer-centric and results-oriented mindset
- Have excellent communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Be comfortable building relationships and moving the sale forward
- Have experience working within cross-functional teams
- Bonus if you have sold to companies who are conscious about security or data privacy
- Have a can-do attitude and tons of hustle
- Competitive salary, commission, and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote flexibility
- Healthcare, vision, and dental
- Opportunities for international travel
- A low-ego, high-output superstar team
Email us with your CV/resumé at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plural embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.